Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

sábado, 23 de julio de 2011

Tucking fibs into a cookie jar

I'm speechless and I don't even know if that's a good thing
this pain, this strain, this joy and this contempt,
so many thoughts together, all over my brain.

Please tell me what just happened
and explain to me why you're crying
I'm struggling to make sense, I'm tired of lying to your face.

It gets hard to tell the difference between reality and our dreams
someone has to show you the mistakes you're making here
It's got to be me, I have no other choice, I want to break free.


Mademoiselle Juliette,
This prison cell used to be a shelter, now we're just looking for the best way out.

No hay comentarios.: