Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

lunes, 11 de julio de 2011

All things must come to an end

The only advantage of being a writer is that, from every tough situation, you get a lot of inspiration.
I've disappeared from the blog for the past few days, and I feel like I've been living someone else's life as well.
Just when I thought nothing could make me feel again, something, someone came up.
Sometimes we lose our way, and drift apart from the person we thought we were meant to be, only to find that those things we believed impossible are, actually, pretty easy to achieve. Just in time we realize that we've changed for ever, changed for good.
Without the unexpected things would be dull, predictable and simple. Complicated means change, change means progress and progress means growing up. I've spent hours, days, months wondering how does one grow up, but I've found that it's not something you do, it's just something that happens.
It doesn't really matter if you believe in destiny or not, sooner or later time catches up with you and everything evolves.
I'm still struggling with time and embracing the pain of leaving the today to live the tomorrow. I used to wish I could freeze the world just as it was, but I finally understood the meaning of change.


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
Parting is such sweet sorrow, but journeys end in lovers' meetings. 

No hay comentarios.: