Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

miércoles, 20 de abril de 2011

Tribute to WS

I'm one to wear my heart upon my sleeve
at all times showing around my Achilles' heel.

Lately we've been biting bullets, such a sorry sight
but you know two star-crossed lovers
can't make the beast with two backs.

Ever since I met you I've been living a fool's paradise
now I see life's not beer and skittles
and soon truth will out
soon you will laugh yourself into stitches
at the expense of a broken heart.

Such stony-hearted lover my eyes have never seen
you had me crying in corners, not being able to sleep a wink,
before you I used to bear a charmed life and now
all I have are memories and moments I wish I could take back.

But I do not mean to sound worrisome
and I will have my revenge before you could say Jack Robinson.


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
Would WS be proud of my use of his metaphors?

No hay comentarios.: