Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

Fight

Ann's voice as a constant background sound and a few trumpets and saxes. Saturday night, darkness rules the sky and my bedroom's as empty as my life.
I stare at the guitar and something pops up in my mind: I remember those days when I didn't have time to think about thinking, to relive the past and prevent the future from going all wrong straight in my face.
I know I'm too ambitious, I can see that know. I know I'm not even half as perfect as I thought I was, and even though it hurts to say it out loud, I'm not the person I wish I was.
But then again, who is? But then again, why do I care about them?
A vicious circle, a virtuous hell, I look at myself in the mirror and I cry. What's terrible isn't the situation, it's the alarmingly high probability of it lasting too long for me to stand. And I just can't fight that, I can't fight against my mind.


Mademoiselle Juliettè
Who am I to say the situation isn't great, when it's my job to make the most of it. Of course I didn't know that it would happen to me. Not that easy...

No hay comentarios.: