Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

miércoles, 1 de septiembre de 2010

Fame

There's a certain kind of admiration that comes a little too close to envy. It's hard for the young people, specially the ones in my position, not to look up to someone and immediately think "what would it be like to be you for a day? For a lifetime?" We put our feet into different kinds of shoes every day, just wild guessing, imagining which pair would be nicer, which one would be more comfortable, which one our parents would like us to wear. But the problem is that it doesn't stop there, in the end we are all human, flesh and blood to the bone, and if I like your shoes I'm gonna try to get them the easiest way: stealing them from you. Not because I'm mean, or lazy, or not brave enough in order to get my very own shoes, it's just an instinct.
Robbery is not the most acclaimed activity in our society so stealing your shoes won't be easy, really. That's when envy, hate, wrath and many other ugly things come along. And then it's not just human nature anymore. It's a game of beasts, it's a massacre. And not all of us are ready for something like that.
Are you? Because my shoes are starting to feel a little uncomfortable, it might be that my feet are growing.


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
In the worst possible position.

No hay comentarios.: