Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

viernes, 15 de enero de 2010

Take off your skin

Things might picture better but, believe me, I'm still not OK.
I can sing and I do it all the time.
Doesn't mean that I'm happy, doesn't mean that I'm healed.
Because forgetting seems so easy when it's someone else's life that we're talking about, forgiving and moving on seem like completely simple facts. So hypocrite of you.
If I look good today and the pain has gone away you go on just like nothing happened, but I remember what it felt like yesterday and, even worse, I got the fear of feeling like that again.
So it's never gone, even when it is, it never is. That said, don't smile and say it's gonna be fine, because it just won't. I hate optimism when you know things are not gonna resolve themselves in a good way. It's like pretending someone isn't dead or something.
I also hate the whole idea of faith, it's like saying "let's go take a nap and wait for Jesus to pay our bills, fix our TV, cure my dad's cancer and make me rich and famous". Don't be so lazy people, do something for your lives, nothing just "happens".
Fuck you.


Mademoiselle Juliettè,
All that frustration because I'm losing my gift as a poetess. Should I try in spanish once again?

No hay comentarios.: