Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

sábado, 30 de enero de 2010

Click your heels

Things've changed, the feeling's not the same.
I saw you, in my dreams, and I didn't feel the need 
to run after you, in complete desperation, as before.
I saw and it just happened, special but meaningless.


This is me setting you free, me telling you you can move on,
liberating you from the obligation of taking care of me.
You don't own me or owe me no more, I am for myself and I knew
when I felt your touch, that the love was gone.


I don't expect that much from now on, except for the ocasional stare,
the moment when your eyes glaze onto mine and make them implote.
I'm not gonna ask anything from you because that's not my place aymore,
but I'd love you had the decency of hiding her, just a little bit more.


Mademoiselle Julietté,

No hay comentarios.: