Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

domingo, 20 de diciembre de 2009

Lost and found

I find this universe entirely made to annoy me.
I find most of the blogs annoying for they're all about proud mothers showing pictures of their baby children. Well gues what, my mum didn't have a blog.
I find most love songs annoying, since there are only two realities to them: they were made either from the ones who got the love of their lives to those who want someone to express the happiness they feel, or from the broken hearted to the broken hearted, with same purposes as the others.
I find every guy obnoxious and predictable. None of them surprise me anymore.
I find that no hairstyle works for me so they all suck. Same with clothes and make up.
I find food as a good complement of every day and also something that makes me look fatter and fatter.
I find that wanting to know things is easier yet less rewarding than knowing it all. I also think that the desire to study something just to let other people know I'm better makes me no better and that's not only frustrating but disappointing to the point of becoming repulsive.
I find fate to be a terrible lie. I find karma to suck and true love not to exist. Probably I'm the only one who truly and strongly believed they could make a difference, or that I could make a difference, turns out that's bullshit.
I find myself writing all the things I hate at two thirty four in the morning, and I'm starting to understand that life may be a little better if I spent less time bitching about things and more time enjoying. Fucking me.


Mademoiselle Juliettè
Back to spanish for the sake of your brain and my popularity: http://www.likepenelope.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios.: