Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

miércoles, 2 de diciembre de 2009

Desperate Monologue

-Goodbye, he said. Goodbye? Yes, goodbye.
I still do not know why I find it so hard to believe, I am not expecting anything at all from him anyway. I guess sometimes expecting is not that good. But, goodbye really?

There are some words that hurt. I've found words to be excellent for expressing feelings and situations, you see (talks to a spectator): there are words for everything. And if there is no word to say something you might as well just make it up, no fear, no one will know that word that just came out of your mouth does not exist: people don't listen.

However, I am losing my point here. As I was saying, there are some words that hurt. And it is not due to the letters that compose them but the person who mentions them. We give some people the power to say words that matter: they could make us as happy as we have never been, and they can turn our whole lives into the most disgusting and insulting misery. Funny, is not it?

He just did that. Well, not that. He caved a hole into my chest, took away the only light my house had, ripped out of me my last vein, he drank the last liter of blood out of my body, he killed my november in the middle of the autumn. "He just said goodbye", you might say. Though I beg to differ for he had the power to hurt, he had it and he knew it, but he did not want to use for my benefit: he used it for his own.

See, that seems to be the problem with men, those unreliable, greedy, cheating bastards. I do not mean to lose my temper, but the mere thought of his pitiful eyes and his thin lips letting go that "goodbye" just boils my blood. Or it freezes it, I cannot tell.

When did I ever ask for pity? "I only want sympathy in the form of you crawling into bed with me".

There, I said it. He broke my heart, I admit this is me looking for revenge. Me looking for you to hate him as much as I love him and so we all, moved by a strong feeling, can take his heart and throw it away to the wolves, mix his blood with poison and put it into his sleeping body again.

I do this so I don't have to be alone. Alone loving. Lonely, as always.
(Curtain falls)

No hay comentarios.: