Introducing,

You might find these a bit hard to cope with. Easy there.
For all intents and purposes, I'm PG-16.
Intake is recommended in small doses to prevent nausea and an overwhelming feeling of sadness.

lunes, 13 de julio de 2009

You look alright still

I laugh but it ain't funny honey
you're not what you think cause I know what you're thinking
and I'm a thousand miles away from believing what you are
save it for another day, I'm just not buying your act.

It's fun to listen to you complain
about how hard life is and the sacrifices you have to make
but let me tell you this one thing, and I mean no offense
since you were born all you sacrificed is my patience and brain.

Please do me a favor and shut your face
you aren't cool anymore you're just walking towards death
I've got a promising life ahead and you got nothing on your wallet
let me ask you just this thing: Who's the stupid and the boring?


MademoiselleJuliettè

No hay comentarios.: